- BRAKE SYSTEM – Bleed – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Brake System (Complete) – Inspect.]
- Lubricate front axle shaft bushings Lubricate drive shaft Replace Brake Fluid Repack Front Wheel Bearings Inspect Brakes: All brakes at 5MM – recommend replacing very soon. Retorque bolts Inspect Fluids: Reset Maintenance Light Other: Recommend replacing sway bar end links soon – especially before any major road trips. No major leaks – Fluids all look good
- STABILIZER BAR BUSHING – Remove & Replace – Both
- Threads are worn smooth and needs to be filed to get nut started. Spindle threads were repaired enough to fasten hub properly. Recommend replace spindle/knuckle (Drivers side) next time it comes apart. The flange nuts(12) are 14mm located under the hub cap. These nuts are torqued to a low setting – recommend checking tightness before every major off road excursion. Do NOT over torque. Torque setting is 24 ft pounds or about as tight as you can get with a 3/8" ratchet. Correction to diagnosis of driver's side failure, the lock nut backed off the adjusting nut and friction welded itself to the flange and that is the cause of the stripped threads. The technician folded the lock washer over the adjusting nut AND the lock nut to prevent it happening again. Toyota doesn't say you have to, but the tech does it on his.
- WHEEL BEARING – Repack – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Replace Seal(s).]
Clark R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/3/2020